This set of 5 MDH Toys Handmade Reading Spinners offers your child an engaging hands on tactile learning experience that fosters phonetic reading skills and helps to nurture the young reader's newfound skills as he/she learns to recognize and read basic CVC words. Your child will learn through play as he/she turns the blocks to reveal new letters and words. Watch in pride as your child's self confidence grows daily with broadened understanding and command of the English language.
The set has been carefully designed so that with every turn of a block, there is a new word that is revealed. There are 80 real words in total between these five reading spinners with no words being duplicated.
What makes this set so special
- each spinner creates 16 real words found in one or a combination of webster's, oxford and collins dictionaries.
- enables your child focus to focus on learning words one vowel at a time, which makes reading a lot easier
- helps to foster and nurture a lifelong love of reading
- helps to further develop fine motor skills as well as dexterity skill with the physical rotation of the wooden blocks
- letters are lovingly hand painted with vibrant certified non-toxic water based paint, so no worry of stickers being pulled off
- blocks are completely sealed with several coats of certified non-toxic waterproof gloss, so no worries if it accidentally gets wet from a spill.
Recommended Age: 3 and up