Experience the magic of the LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System and get kids excited about learning with 3D-like animations that magically bring the activities to life. Perfect for visual or auditory learners, the touch and talk activities enhance learning with interactive animations to help kids build math, reading, problem-solving skills and more. Using the grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. The LeapStart library of 25+ books (each sold separately) covers a variety of preschool through first grade subjects for 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book. Many replayable activities have two levels with 50+ key skills per grade level, so kids can play and learn at the level and move up when they're ready. A total of 700+ activities across the LeapStart library help kids build tomorrow's skills today. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system.
- Engages kids through books, audio and 3D-like animations for an experience that reinforces learning and helps kids better understand the concepts.
- Interact with the on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to explore reading, counting, problem solving and more.
- Most replayable activities have two levels with more than 50 key skills per grade level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects.
- Includes 700+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two Learn to Read book sets.
- A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.